The online journal of August Hunicke

This blog is a way to share my thoughts and writings with others...

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb. 7th 2010

I would like today to be the beginning a new plan for actually writing in my blog everyday.  I can't tell you how many hand written journals I have that are only written in at the front.  So my idea is that I will place a picture a day on my blog (a picture taken that day).  This way even if I don't type anything, at least the picture will be worth a thousand words.  Ive done this before with hand-written journals.  I made it almost 2 years once.  It's a kewl journal idea because even if my pc crashes or something, all the content will be backed up on google.  Plus, it's easy and fun to look at later.  So here is the picture of the day for February 7th 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment